What you need:
- 1- 1/2 cup of cooked chicken, minced
- ½ cup of low-fat mayonnaise
- 1 green onion, chopped finely
- 1 small celery stalk, minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Whole-wheat bread slices
- In a mixer, put in the cooked chicken, celery stalk, green onion, mayonnaise, salt and pepper.
- Reduce the mixture until all the ingredients are finely chopped.
- Spread the mixture on the bread slices to make the sandwiches.
- Cut each sandwich into 4 triangles.
- Put the sandwiches in a Panini grill until the bread turns golden brown.
Note: The sandwiches can also be grilled in a regular pan if you do not have a Panini grill.