- Chocolate chips or raisins
- Peel bananas and lay them flat on a cookie sheet. Place in freezer for a few hours. Once frozen,
cut each banana into thirds.
- Put a toothpick or popsicle stick in one end of each banana. Dip banana into yogurt, making sure
it is covered all the way around.
- Roll in coconut on all sides. Use fingers to push coconut on if needed.
- Once banana is covered in yogurt, place 2 chocolate chips or raisins on for eyes. Push them in
good so they will stay.
- Enjoy! If not eating right away, place ghost bananas on cookie sheet and put them in the freezer
to avoid the banana from getting soft and mushy.