Second Place Winner – 2016 Healthy Start Recipe Challenge
What you need:
- ½ cauliflower
- ½ cup parmesan cheese
- ½ cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1 egg
- 1 pinch of pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Steam or boil the cauliflower until soft. Place in a bowl and mash with a fork.
- Add the cheese, egg and pepper to the cauliflower and mix.
- Form small balls and place on a greased baking sheet.
- With a brush, put oil on the top of each ball.
- Place in the oven until they are golden brown (about 30-40 minutes).
- Turn them gently halfway through the cooking time.