What you need:
- 30 cm (12 in) prepared thin-crust pizza crust
- 1 cup (8 oz) light cream cheese
- 1 banana, peeled and sliced
- 4 cups assorted fresh fruit (pineapple chunks or slices, blueberries, strawberries, honeydew, cantaloupe, pitted cherries, apricot, and apple, peach or pear slices)
- Non-stick cooking spray
How to :
- Coat pizza pan with cooking spray.
- Place crust on pizza pan and bake at 350° F (175° C) for 8-10 minutes. Cool.
- Spread light cream cheese over cooled crust.
- Arrange banana slices and assorted fruit on pizza.
- Cut into 30 pieces.
Serves 30 children.
*Source : LEAP – Food Flair, Legacies Now, p. 129.