What you need:
- 1lb small potatoes , cooked and chopped
- 2 cups mesclun or spinach
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, chopped in half
- 3 green onions, chopped
- ¼ cup green olives
- 1 cup corn
- 3 eggs, boiled and chopped
- 1 can tuna
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup balsamic vinegar or apple cider vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 1 tbsp. Dijon mustard
- Herbs, to taste
- In a large bowl, mix the potatoes, mesclun, tomatoes, green onions, olives, corn, eggs, and tuna.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- In a separate bowl, add the olive oil, vinegar, garlic, Dijon mustard, and herbs.
- Mix well and add to the first bowl as a dressing.
Serve immediately after preparing!