May 13-14, 2016 – Saskatoon, SK
Incorporating physical activity and healthy eating in young children’s daily routine
The purpose of the Healthy Start Train-the-Trainer workshop:
- To equip more individuals to deliver Healthy Start trainings throughout Saskatchewan
- To help expand Healthy Start in your community
Why become a Healthy Start community trainer?
- To be part of an exciting early years health promotion initiative in Saskatchewan
- To make a difference in the health of young children
- To help support those working in the early years in the good work they are doing
Who should participate?
- Early years facilitators, educators or coordinators (ECE background)
- Recreation or health promotion facilitators (nutrition or kinesiology)
- Public Health Nutritionists or other health region personnel
- Individuals who have experience with public speaking and in adult training
Don’t miss out! Applications must be in by April 15, 2016
Apply here: http://goo.gl/forms/UWZQNS0Fud
Frequently Asked Questions: Click here.
Questions? Email Tracy at [email protected]