- 2 whole wheat tortillas/wraps
- ½ cup grated cheese
- Other sliced vegetables and meat of your choosing
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper; set aside.
- Fold 1 tortilla in half; then fold into thirds to make one triangle with six layers. Use kitchen shears or paring knife to cut out a snowflake design; unfold.
- Place remaining uncut tortilla on lined sheet; sprinkle with ½ cup cheese and any other vegetables or meats of your choosing. Lay cut tortilla on top. Bake until cheese is melted, 6 to 8 minutes.