To become at Healthy Start Community Trainer.
Healthy Start promotes healthy eating and physical activity in early years settings by providing training for early learning and childcare practitioners. If you are interested in learning how to facilitate these trainings, attend this event and become a Healthy Start Community Trainer!
A training that will provide you will all the tools you need to facilitate a Healthy Start training in early years settings.
What We Provide:
- The training
- Healthy Start resources,
- Breakfast and lunch on both days
- Healthy Start will offer a bursary upon request and demonstration of need*
- Attend the training
- Facilitate two trainings in your region by March 31, 2020
- Early years facilitators, educators or coordinators (ECE background)
- Recreation or health promotion facilitators (nutrition or kinesiology)
- Public Health Nutritionists or other health region personnel
- Individuals who have experience with public speaking and in adult training
September 28 and 29th, 2018
- Friday 10:00am – 4:00pm
- Saturday 9:00am – 3:00pm
Rotunda (room 216), Language Institute Building, University of Regina (3737 Wascana Parkway), Regina.
Click here to fill out the application form.
*To claim your bursary:
Keep receipts for transportation, accommodation and supper meal.
Fill out an expense claim form and attach receipts.
Receive your cheque in the mail.